OMG mujer PESA 700 LIBRAS y sigue COMIENDO porque QUIERE PESAR 1000!

‘I won’t stop until I’m too fat to move’: Morbidly obese model who dreams of weighing 1000lb eats 8,000 calories a day - and loves being fed through a FUNNEL by her boyfriend

Monica Riley, 27, from Fort Worth, Texas, already weighs 700lbs
But she wants to reach 1,000lbs to become the world’s fattest woman
She models online and ‘feeder’ men pay money to watch her eat
Her boyfriend cooks for her and feeds her building shakes through a tube

Sid will also feed Monica a weight gain shake lavished with double cream and milk which totals 3,500 calories alone

2 Me gusta

Monica already struggles to get around but dreams of being completely immobile one day

One of the things Monica says she is looking forward to is getting a bed with a built in toilet which Sid will have to empty

Monica makes a living by modeling for websites showing larger women and gets paid by ‘feeder men’ to eat for them

3 Me gusta

Monica already weighs 700 lbs but is striving to be 1,000 lbs to be the world’s fattest woman

The model, pictured here on her 17th birthday, has always been larger but decided to embrace her figure two years ago after opting out of weight loss surgery

Her mother Terri is gravely concerned about the health implications of Monica’s quest

Before Monica met Sid, her step brother (left) photographed her for her online audience

2 Me gusta

:neutral_face: me da horror verla

1 le gusta

Que infamia Carlo… y sho sufriendo para bajar una libra :cry:

1 le gusta

:no_mouth:

1 le gusta

pero esa mujer no puede estar bien mentalmente y el que la está apoyando menos…que alguien detenga a esa loca :flushed: …ay lo que tenemos que ver hoy en día … tú si vas a poder con tus propósitos chula :kissing_heart:

1 le gusta

Awww que linda Carlo… gracias :kissing_heart: y sabes que? sacando cuentas me di cuenta que estoy solo a 20 libras de diferencia de cuando me case :hushed: y es que como siempre he dicho, nunca nunca nunca he sido flaca…al contrario… naci y sigo gorda, pero no tan desparramada jijiji :smile_cat:

1 le gusta

de verdad que con esas fotos ya se me quito el hambre y me dio algo asi como remordimiento

1 le gusta

ves, vas super bien :+1: :heart_eyes:

1 le gusta

:scream: Deberian de encarcelarlos a los dos, o ponerlos en una clinica de locos.

1 le gusta

Mira que bien… super bien!! :thumbsup:

:blush::kissing_heart:

Y si… eso es intento de homicidio

2 Me gusta

A todas luces rackel

omg que quiere seguir engordando? como va hacer.

[quote=“carloza, post:4, topic:166376, full:true”]
:neutral_face: me da horror verla
[/quote]

A mi ASCOooooo​:scream::scream::scream::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::confounded::confounded::confounded:

y todavia dicen que Juan Gabriel estaba Gordooooo​:grimacing::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::scream::scream::scream::scream:y esta Felizzz vien vivita y tragando​:weary::tired_face::weary::tired_face::weary::weary::weary:

Pobre, y todavia dice que quiere quedarse inmovil por la gordura? no pois, esta si esta de atar.:triumph:

OMG…!!!..Que asco…que horror.!!!..esta loca esa tipa.

2 Me gusta