NORI y SAINT en el LANZAMIENTO de la NUEVA COLECCION de "YIZZUS" su PAPI

North West and little brother Saint take New York by storm in Yeezy outfits as Kanye West unveils his new collection at NYFW

Little fashionista: North, three-years-old, and Saint, 10-months-old, were seen stepping out in New York City on Wednesday

What a cutie: Saint looked adorable as he was seen looking at the crowd of people while bundled up with toys in his pram

1 le gusta

1 le gusta

Busy! Meanwhile Kim was seen going to Kanye West’s NYFW show in Roosevelt Island

New line: His latest collection is appropriately titled Yeezy Season 4, where it will be showcased at Roosevelt Island, NY

Cheeky: Kylie also went for a revealing look as she wore a skimpy nude two-piece ensemble with an over-sized jacket while she showed off her platinum blond hair

1 le gusta

It’s begun! The fashion show is due to be streamed on Tidal, however Kanye recently revealed to Vogue about what fans can expect from his latest collection

Exciting times ahead: ‘I want to make pieces that can be timeless. Pieces that you can pick up out of a vintage store in 20 years and say, “Wow, I’m happy I have this”’

Strike a pose: While the entire family appeared at Kanye’s Season 3 show, not all of the Kardashian-Jenner clan were on hand to support him this time around, with just wife Kim (center) and Kendall (right) and Kylie (left) showing up

Que trapos llevan puestos todos y la modelo con las botas de plastico -priceless.

No entiendo el desfiel fue en plena calle??? y que no tiene para pagar una pasarela no entendi, y esos trapos por dios, una cosa que si veo es que el memin esta que babea por su mujer…

1 le gusta

Aqui si ay q tener tristeza por Nori pq la estan entrenando para ser la prox Trashkashian