'Mob Wives' star Angela 'Big Ang' Raiola dies ahora si es verdad

‘Mob Wives’ star Angela ‘Big Ang’ Raiola dies
NEW YORK (FOX 5 NY) - A family spokesperson has confirmed that popular reality TV star Angela Raiola has died.

‘Big Ang’ of VH1’s ‘Mob Wives’ passed away early Thursday morning after a battle with stage 4 cancer.
According to Medungo, Big Ang — whose real name is Angela Raiola — passed away at 3:01 a.m., surrounded by friends and family.

“It is with sad regret that we inform you that at 3:01 a.m. Angela Raiola peacefully ended her battle with cancer, and was called home,” the message on Twitter reads. “She was surrounded by nothing but love from her immediate family, and closest friends. YOU, (Her fans) were some of the most special people in the world, and she loved you immensely.”
http://static.lakana.com/media.fox5ny.com/photo/2016/02/18/BigAng_1455793121390_860289_ver1.0.jpg

aiola was first diagnosed with throat cancer in April 2015 when doctors discovered a tumor in her throat. It was removed shortly after, reported TMZ.

Then in December, the Staten Island native learned the cancer had returned and spread to her brain and lungs.

“At 3:01 a.m. Angela Raiola peacefully ended her battle with cancer," Vinnie Medugno posted on Raiola’s Twitter account.

This is @vinniemedugno on behalf of the family of Angela Raiola, please see below: pic.twitter.com/wiuPApr9Lw— Angela Raiola (@biggangVH1) February 18, 2016
On Tuesday, Raiola appeared on the Dr. Oz Show where she admitted being in a deep depression and afraid she would not survive her battle with cancer.

“Sometimes I feel like I’m going to be fine and sometimes I just don’t think I am,” said Raiola.

Family spokesperson and close friend Vinnie Medugno shared his sorrow over Raiola’s passing via Instagram.

3 Me gusta

Gracias por la info. Dios la tenga en su Gloria

QEPD…:palm_tree:

:anguished:

AY OMBE RACKEL PARECE QUE ANOCHE ADALANTARON LA NOTICA DE SU MUERTE PERO SEGUN DICEN EN FOX Y YAHOO ELLA MURIO HOY JUEVES:weary::cry:

1 le gusta

Si Lavenga… hasta fotos pusieron de sus ultimos momentos… pobrecita … :cry:

AY NO ESO SI NO VI TU TIENES LAS FOTOS? POBRESITA SE NOTABA SUFRIENDO MUCHO EN LA ENTREVISTA CON EL DR OZ

Tragic photos show Mob Wives star Angela ‘Big Ang’ Raiola on her deathbed being comforted by family before she passed away Thursday morning from stage four brain and lung cancer. Above her niece, Sonnie Detore, gently kisses her, as she lay in the hospital bed

The popular reality star had been fighting tumors since she was diagnosed late last year. Another niece, Jeannie Detore, shared the image above showing Big Ang in the hospital bed surrounded by family and friends

She was surrounded by her family when she passed away in the early hours of Thursday morning at a Manhattan hospital aged 55. Above her niece, Sonnie Detore, holds her hand

OH MY GOD RACKEL GRACIAS POR TRAER LAS FOTOS Y SE ME AGUARON MIS OJITOS:cry::cry: