Los gimnastas varones americanos tiene chance de ganar medalla calificaron para la final 😍😍

It was a spectacular show of human strength and gravity defying skill, as the US Men’s Gymnastics Team flexed their carefully honed muscles on qualifying day.
The Americans showed they had the potential to go for gold and despite a few patchy performances, they made it through to the team final on Monday, with a top ranking score of 270.405.
Incredible pictures from Saturday’s events show the gymnasts in full swing as they gave impressive displays on the horizontal bar, the vault, the pommel horse and rings, as well as the parallel bars and on the floor.
There were some mishaps, with captain and first-time Olympian Chris Brooks coming off the pommel horse and botching his vault.
But there were also exceptional performances from Sam Mikulak and Jake Dalton, who scored 15.800 and 15.600 on floor exercise, which were the best two scores of the day.
Despite some promising team members and a leading preliminary score, Team USA will have to streamline their performances if they are to secure any medals on Monday.
Challengers to the gold are Japan, who have dominated the sport for years and who came in second on Saturday, as well as Great Britain and host country Brazil, who sit third and fourth, respectively.

1 le gusta

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, center, watches gymnasts perform during the artistic gymnastics men’s qualification

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3727440/They-fly-air-greatest-ease-Incredible-pictures-capture-muscle-bound-USA-gymnasts-swing.html#ixzz4GbwRvHVg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1 le gusta

Me acuerdo cuando todo esto lo pasaban en television abierta…ahora puro cable tv. Yo la verdad me rehuso a pagar por lo que tendria que ser gratis…

Four-time national champion Mikulak was the strongest overall in America’s performance Saturday

LO ESTAN PASANDO POR NBC Y TELEMUNDO Y ES ABIERTO :ok_hand:[quote=“Gatiux505miau, post:3, topic:153609, full:true”]
Me acuerdo cuando todo esto lo pasaban en television abierta…ahora puro cable tv. Yo la verdad me rehuso a pagar por lo que tendria que ser gratis…
[/quote]

1 le gusta

En telemundo hay una pelicula…y lo del otro canal no lo sabia ambro thanks. Ya lo estoy viendo cool…

Como andamos los paises latinos? Esos si me interesan x más q viva en usa y q tal vez nunca me valla de aquí y a pesar de estar agradecida con este país mi corazón es verde blanco y rojo eso no va a cambiar nunca

:ok_hand::ok_hand:[quote=“Gatiux505miau, post:6, topic:153609, full:true”]
En telemundo hay una pelicula…y lo del otro canal no lo sabia ambro thanks. Ya lo estoy viendo cool…
[/quote]

PUES NO SE SABE MUCHO SOLO LE DAN PRIORIDAD A LAS POTENCIAS DESAFORTUNADAMENTE :astonished:
ARGENTINA YA GANO ORO :scream:

ASI VAN LAS MEDALLAS :ok_hand:[quote=“Carla_Landaverde, post:7, topic:153609, full:true”]
Como andamos los paises latinos? Esos si me interesan x más q viva en usa y q tal vez nunca me valla de aquí y a pesar de estar agradecida con este país mi corazón es verde blanco y rojo eso no va a cambiar nunca
[/quote]

1 le gusta

https://smsprio2016-a.akamaihd.net/_news/e/x/exsnO0N0.jpg

Pareto wins Argentina’s first ever judo gold

[/quote]

LO MALO DE ESTOS JUEGOS ES LA MAYORIA DE LO QUE ESTA OCURRIENDO LO ESTAN TUITIANDO Y YA CUANDO LO PASAN EN TV UNO YA SABE LOS RESULTADOS DE MUCHOS ENCUENTROS :smiling_imp:[quote=“Gatiux505miau, post:6, topic:153609, full:true”]
[/quote]