La megyn kelly tanta kaka otra vez se la tuvo que comer

:confused:

‘So grateful I have men to advise me on gender attacks’: Megyn Kelly lashes out at Daily Show host Trevor Noah and other critics of her Trump interview

Megyn Kelly let loose on critics of her Donald Trump interview on Wednesday night’s episode of her Fox News program The Kelly File.

A little over 24 hours after her Fox Broadcasting special Megyn Kelly Presents aired across most of the network’s properties, Kelly lashed out at critics from The Washington Post and the New Yorker who commented that they found the interview underwhelming and lackluster.

She also went after Trevor Noah on Twitter following comments he made on The Daily Show later that night.

Baffled: ‘I don’t get it, you spent months lambasting him for sexist comments and now are you just laughing it off?’ said Trevor Noah (above) of The Daily Show

‘My interview with Donald Trump earning lots of viewers and lots of reviews last night. It was the second most watched show on a Tuesday on Fox broadcast in 2016. For that we thank all of you,’ said Kelly at the top of the segment.

‘However, it also urged the scourge of many in the mainstream media because it was not a takedown of Trump.’

She went on to say; ‘Not surprisingly, many of these critics failed to expose their own bias against Trump, against Fox News or against the GOP.’

Kelly’s comment about the ratings, while true, failed to point out that the special finished in last place in the all-important 18 to 49 demographic behind NCIS, The Voice, the CW show The Flash and the ABC comedy block of Fresh Off the Boat and The Real O’Neals.

In the end the special event drew in 4.8 million viewers.

Megyn solo esta cuidando su trabajo ella nunca se pondria en contra de un republicano pues perderia su trabajo…y ademas cuando quiso defender a las mujeres de los ataques sexistas de trump fueron las mismas mujeres quienes mas las criticaron. .el partido republicano es un monton de personas doble cara…