La llamada al 911 de Omar Mateen

Partial transcripts of the calls Orlando, Fla., terrorist Omar Mateen made to authorities were released Monday that show much — but not all — of what Mateen said to 911 operators and Orlando police negotiators.

The transcript release deleted all of Mateen’s references to ISIS and other terrorist groups. Attorney General Loretta Lynch made the decision to omit those portions of the call.

FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge Ron Hopper defended the omissions, saying, “Part of the redacting is meant to not give credence to individuals who have done terrorist attacks in the past. We’re not going to propagate their violent

“That would mean during the Second World War if I called up and said ‘I am part of the Nazi movement, I’ve joined here in the United States, and I’m going kill 49 Americans’ and we left out ‘Nazi movement,’” Rudy Giuliani said Monday on Fox & Friends.

“Selectively editing this transcript is preposterous,” said House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wisc. “We know the shooter was a radical Islamist extremist inspired by ISIS. We also know he intentionally targeted the LGBT community. The administration should release the full, unredacted transcript so the public is clear-eyed about who did this, and why.”

In the first 911 call, which came at 2:35 a.m. June 12, Mateen said, “In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficial [in Arabic].” The dispatcher said, “What?” and Mateen said, “Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.”

Below are sections of the transcripts as released by the FBI:

Orlando dispatcher: What’s your name?

Mateen: My name is I pledge of allegiance to [omitted].

Advertisement – story continues below

Dispatcher: OK, what’s your name?

Mateen: I pledge allegiance to [omitted] may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of [omitted].

Dispatcher: Alright, where are you at?

Mateen: In Orlando.

Dispatcher: Where in Orlando?

That call ended. Mateen later spoke to the Orlando Crisis Negotiation Team, during which he identified himself as an Islamic soldier and said America should stop bombing Syria and Iraq because that was why he was “out here right now.”

The negotiator asked what Mateen had done.

“No, you already know what I did,” Mateen replied before telling police he had rigged bombs in a vehicle outside and in the vest he wore. Both claims were false.

Mateen later told negotiatiors, “In the next few days, you’re going to see more of this type of action going on.”

No further communications were recorded with Mateen.

Nota - Ayúdanos a mantener el foro enfocado en su temática y libre de insultos y ofensas. Lee más aquí.

USA sabia que este personaje estaba actuando misteriosamente les traigo el reporte manana

Resulta que no menos de dos Semanas del ataque a Orlando un gunshop repirto a Omar Mateen por sospechoso estaba tratando de conseguir equipo de proteccion de alto nivel y el FBI lo supo y no hicieron nada

fox news

https://youtu.be/qQLwik78wIs

DE VERDAD QUIERES QUE TE DIGA MI PUNTO DE VIST@ O ME LO RESERVO?

NO COMENTÉ MUCHO LA NOTA, PRECISAMENTE, PARA NO DECIRLES LA CRUD@ VERDAD SOBRE EL “ATENTADO”.

YA QUE SACARON A RELUCIR MUCHAS COSAS.

HUBO MATANZAS, PERO LA VERDAD HASTA QUE NO TOCAN A “LAS COMUNIDADES SENSIBLES E INTOCABLES”, ES CUANDO REALMENTE QUIEREN DETENER ALGO.ALGO QUE HA PASADO YA DEMASIADAS VECES Y PASA POR ÓRDENES DE GOBIERNOS, QUE DESEAN ARMAR GUERRAS, ESTO YA SE SABE QUE DESEAN INVOLUCRAR A LA GENTE.

COMO AHORA TOCÓ A LA COMUNDAD GAY,AHORA SÍ ESTÁN SACANDO A RELUCIR LA VERDAD,AHORA YA CON FUERZA PROTESTAN SOBRE LA PROHÍBICIÓN DE ARMAS, COSA QUE NO REINISITIRERON, PESE A QUE EN TEXAS, LOS DIPUTADOS SE RÍEN O CARCAJEAN DEL ASUNTO Y OBAMA, EL MENOS INDICADO PARA LA PROTESTA, PERO EN FIN, CON TODO Y SU CIRCO, QUE HAGA ALGO(LO DUDO), PERO YA ESTÁ HABLANDO POR LO MENOS.