KIM ahora CARACTERIZADA como CHER? para la HARPER'S BAZAAR ARABIA

She’s turned back time! Kim Kardashian emulates disco-era Cher with poker-straight hair and beaded gowns for Harper’s Bazaar Arabia

Striking star: Kim Kardashian borrowed looks from iconic singer Cher for her Harper’s Bazaar Arabia shoot with photographer Mariano Vivanco

Standing out: ‘I always look up to other Armenian women,’ Mrs Kanye West told the publication. ‘I have deep family roots that are similar to hers.’

4 Me gusta

A trailblazer: The diva wore sheer clothes before anyone else did in rock n roll

Disco dance: In another shot, this one black-and-white, the Selfish author wears a plunging mini dress where beaded fringe hangs down her legs. She semi-squatted just like Cher did in a portrait by photographer Norman Seeff for the singer’s 1976 album I’d Rather Believe In You

Classic cut: A shot of Kim standing tall with a beaded gown and holding a fur coat is also stunning and quite Cher-esque. Ruffled heels with ankle straps stand out as well

Branching out: The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star will launch an edition of her eponymous fragrance created exclusively for the region. ‘I’ve always wanted to create a scent that the women in the Middle East would really like,’ she said

2 Me gusta

se ve bien me gutaron las fotos… y su maquillaje…

Precious: In another set-up that is borrowed from Cher, the cover girl is seen in a black blouse tucked into her tight jeans. Her hands are in front of her as she wears a Cartier watch and pretty gold chains around her neck

The image is close to the shoot done by photographer Norman Seeff for her 1976 album I’d Rather Believe In You

Se ve muy bien:+1::+1:. Le queda mucho mejor este look que el de Jackie Kennedy. Ese no me gusto para nada…:roll_eyes:

1 le gusta

Pues en este caso no puedo criticarla por que se ve super, las fotos muy bonitas.

Cher también es armenia

Ninguna otra cosa me produce diarrea como ver a esta mujer .! Es repugnante :nauseated_face:

1 le gusta

Y como cuantos años tendra cher, ya mero llega a los mil?

CHER es muy sexy, se ve bien la KIM.

le estiraron el pezcuezo por que la kim lo tiene de tortuga

1 le gusta

omg me encanto ,ella ama a cher ,porque es su paisana pero su idolo y el mio tambien :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Cher Es de la misma etnia que ella… este look le queda bien…

Se ve bien.

La Cher era más bella y con un cuerpo muuuy distinto pero no se ve mal la Kim.

1 le gusta

Mil veces mejor cheer que feos se le están aciendo los labios a Kim se los veo más inchados ahora

se ve linda… que le dado por caracterizar…

pronto le llega el turno a Thalia… lol