Kendall dismiente a kris ella desde el tercer date sabia ke mi papi keria ser mujers oh my 😱😱

Kris Jenner has long insisted that she was kept in the dark about ex-husband Caitlyn Jenner’s transgender identity.
However, in her cover story for the September issue of Vogue, daughter Kendall Jenner revealed that her mother had known about Caitlyn from the beginning.
‘My mom knew,’ the 20-year-old model shared, adding: ‘She knew since their third date.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3734871/My-mom-new-date-Kendall-Jenner-weighs-Kris-Caitlyn-s-war-words-transgender-identity.html#ixzz4H4VqQONO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

In an April episode of Caitlyn’s E! reality series I Am Cait, Kris and the former athlete could be seen once again disagreeing on how in the know the momager was.
The two chatted about the transition while sitting at a table of Caitlyn’s friends, one of whom - Jennifer Boylan - asked if she had told Kris about it ‘early on.’

Kris responded ‘No,’ to Caitlyn’s dismay, before adding: ‘She keeps saying she told me, but she didn’t.’
She insisted the two had merely shared a throwaway conversation in which Caitlyn (then Bruce) had asked if Kris wanted to have more kids, replying emphatically when she said that she did not.

Close: And Kendall says that the family is ‘not judgmental,’ completely accepting Caitlyn for who she is, though the model did call the change a ‘gnarly experience’

‘A new person to love’ She also revealed that she sometimes gets ‘emotional’ looking at old pictures of her dad, thinking of having to make new memories with a ‘new person’

‘Blessing in disguise’ Though she sometimes gets ‘a little sad’ thinking about her dad when she was a guy, Kendall shared: ‘You have to get past it – you’ve got a new person to love’

Para uno como hija debe de ser muy difícil aceptar y adaptarse a una situación así. En cuanto a Kris, si ella sabia desde el principio que Bruce se sentia mujer, porque entonces se involucro en una relacion con el, tuvo hijas con el? no penso en como podria esa situacion, eventualmente, trastornar sus vidas? :thinking: