JLO para la Revista Marie Claire

‘I was always the good girl’: Jennifer Lopez wows in sultry photoshoot as she talks about her sexy new image, her divorce from Marc and working too hard

She’s a force to be reckoned with, after years at the top of her game in all that she does.
And Jennifer Lopez looks like a vision in a new photoshoot, which accompanies a revealing interview in the December issue of Marie Claire.

The youthful 46-year-old singer, actress and TV star, proves her worth as a model in the editorial, posing seductively in a tiny red leotard while showing off her envy-inducing long, shapely legs.
Although Jennifer is regarded as one of the world’s sexiest, most alluring women, she admits that she didn’t always see herself that way, calling herself the ‘good girl’ in her interview with the magazine.
Speaking about her famous video Booty, in which she appeared with collaborator Iggy Azalea - the two parading about in next to nothing - she admitted that it wasn’t meant to be seen as ‘raunchy’.

‘I wanted it to be beautiful and sexy, not sexy and raunchy,’ she said of the music video, which was released in September last year, raising many eyebrows along the way.

‘Sometimes when you’re younger, you go for raunch, or shock value, but I don’t need to do that,’

The star added: ‘I did sexy things but I was always more the good girl who was falling in love as opposed to the naughty girl who was running around.’ ESTO ES LO QUE ELLA QUIERE DECIR “I WAS ALWAYS THE GOOD GIRL”, QUE EN VEZ DE ANDAR DE FIESTA EN FIESTA ELLA PREFIERE EL AMOR :wink:

Jennifer rose to fame in the late 1990s and, while tending to veer towards sexier music videos, she often portrayed those aforementioned ‘good girls’ in her movies, such as Maid In Manhattan, Monster In Law and The Wedding Planner.

6 Me gusta

Woooooooo Espectacular. K

2 Me gusta

Se ve bien linda!!

2 Me gusta

HOLA ELGATO :wink:

Linda! ella es como los buenos vinos…cada anio se ve mejor…

2 Me gusta

SALUDITOS KIKI, ESAS FOTOS FUERON TOMADAS HACEN COMO 7 O 8 MESES Y AHORA ES QUE SALE LA REVISTA?

1 le gusta

SALUDITOS MOET :wink: ASI ES LA J.LO :heart:

1 le gusta

HOLA CHICAS JENNIFER SE VE ESPECTACULAR EN ESAS FOTOS TENDRE QUE COMPRAR LA REVISTA :tulip:

1 le gusta

Cuanto photoshop

1 le gusta

Esta publicación fue reportada por la comunidad y se encuentra oculta temporalmente.

Y como Siempre la Nudista de JELLO anda casi DESNUDA . Esta Vieja no entiende que ya no esta en sus 20s’ ! La revista se tardo meses de photoshop para que quedara ok la gelatina esta !

HOLA MAMACITA :wink: VOY DE CAMINO A COMPRARLO :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Y DISME TU A CUAL FAMOSA NO LE HACEN FOTOSHOP EN LAS REVISTAS?

1 le gusta

HOLA ZAYN13 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue: ERES UN HATER QUE ME CAE BIEN :wink:

1 le gusta

HOLA ADRIAN, CASI NO TE CONOZCO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: CON TUS CAMBIOS DE AVATAR, ESTE TE QUEDO ESPECTACULAR!

1 le gusta

Esta publicación fue reportada por la comunidad y se encuentra oculta temporalmente.

**Muito BELA… :clap: **

1 le gusta

No se Pierdan el ESTRENO de Que noche . Nuevo programa de Angelica Vale Este Sabado en Telemundo . 7/6 centro

:laughing:

:wink: Hola kim