Jlo in the cover of interview's september issue

J-Lo, Zayn Malik, Madonna & More Take Selfies For the Cover of Interview’s #ME Issue
Jennifer Lopez on the cover of Interview’s September issue. Photo: Courtesy

Craving more face time with Zayn Malik? Then you might want to grab September’s Interview… or pull out your phone. Today, themagazine debuts “The #ME Issue,” devoted to selfies and Insta-fame, and starring (yep) the former One Direction member—who will also launch his own personal Instagram handle as part of the issue release. (Malik’s “fanstagrams”—i.e. fan accounts—have over 3 million followers combined.)

“We are so excited about Zayn’s cover,” Interview editor-in-chief Keith Pollock tells Yahoo Style, “because he’s breaking out into a solo career… As part of that, we worked with his team to kind of bring him in to the Insta-world.”

Other cover stars of this mega-issue include Jennifer Lopez, Miley Cyrus, Madonna, Selena Gomez, Victoria Beckham, photographer Mert Alas, and—of course—Kim Kardashian. “We asked them to create their ultimate self portrait,” Pollock explains. “We said, ‘This is about you and your image, and you owning your own image. So we encourage you to give us an image that you think reflects who you are.’” The fun part: Most of the celebrities didn’t even know they’d landed an Interview cover until the issue went to press. “As soon as J-Lo’s image came in, we emailed her and her team and said, ‘This is a cover.’ But she didn’t know at first. And another cover star—I won’t say who—just learned today. I had to email that person and tell them!”

The #ME Issue opens with an in-depth profile of Kevin Systrom, the founder and CEO of Instagram. It’s also got self-portraits of Alexander Wang, Jeremy Scott, Riccardo Tisci, Zoe Kravitz, A$AP Rocky, Ai Wei Wei, Willow Smith, and—rejoice!—Cher. Head to InterviewMagazine.com to see more.

2 Me gusta

Another week, another magazine cover! Jennifer Lopez is on the cover of Interview’s September issue! Interview tasked Jennifer and other celebs with taking their ultimate self portrait. Of course, Jennifer looks ultra fabulous and glamorous in her expert selfie:
JLo has landed a cover for the September issue of Interview mag, and we are loving her sleek topknot and gorgeous bronze glow. You can get her stunning look here.
Jennifer Lopez, 46, is featured on yet another cover. This time, it’s for the September issue of Interview mag. For this issue, there are 8 alternate covers featuring, Madonna, Miley Cyrus, Victoria Beckham, Kim Kardashian West, Selena Gomez, Zayn Malik, and Mert Alas. Each celeb’s cover is a selfie that they took, and we have to admit that JLo’s might be our fave. How stunning is her top knot and bronze glow?

JLo is unstoppable, she is on the cover of two September issues for two different mags and looks stunning on both. For the #ME issue, the stars were told to create their own cover and JLo opted for a mirror selfie, (classic!). She is featured sprawled out on a fur chair in her living room, wearing a sexy black halter bodysuit.

She slicked her hair back perfectly into a super tight top-knot bun and went with a light smokey eye, with a nude lip.

Her bronze glow in the photo is to-die-for, she looks so young and vibrant, and how absurd are her cheekbones and jaw-line?! She is gorgeous. To get a healthy glow like Jennifer, try SHANY Paraben Free HD Liquid Shimmer Luminizer, Bronze Glow.

It is so hard to get a perfectly sleek top knot without flyaways and bumps. However, obviously the Latina queen has mastered this skill. To prevent flyaways for a flawless topknot, try John Frieda Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer.

2 Me gusta

Bonita…la jlo…saludos. gore …

1 le gusta

SALUDITOS :wink:

LOVELY SELFIE…MUY BELLA Y ELEGANTE,:heart: