Hello! Adele

***Hello, it's me*** ***I was wondering if after all these years*** ***You'd like to meet, to go over everything*** ***They say that time's supposed to heal ya*** ***But I ain't done much healing***

***Hello, can you hear me?*** ***I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be*** ***When we were younger and free*** ***I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet***

***There's such a difference between us*** ***And a million miles***

***Hello from the other side*** ***I must've called a thousand times to tell you*** ***I'm sorry, for everything that I've done*** ***But when I call you never seem to be home***

***Hello from the outside*** ***At least I can say that I've tried to tell you*** ***I'm sorry, for breaking your heart*** ***But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore***

***Hello, how are you?*** ***It's so typical of me to talk about myself*** ***I'm sorry, I hope that you're well*** ***Did you ever make it out of that town*** ***Where nothing ever happened?***

***It's no secret*** ***That the both of us are running out of time***

***So hello from the other side*** ***I must've called a thousand times to tell you*** ***I'm sorry, for everything that I've done*** ***But when I call you never seem to be home***

***Hello from the outside*** ***At least I can say that I've tried to tell you*** ***I'm sorry, for breaking your heart*** ***But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore***

***Ooooohh, anymore*** ***Ooooohh, anymore*** ***Ooooohh, anymore*** ***Anymore***

***Hello from the other side*** ***I must've called a thousand times to tell you*** ***I'm sorry, for everything that I've done*** ***But when I call you never seem to be home***

***Hello from the outside*** ***At least I can say that I've tried to tell you*** ***I'm sorry, for breaking your heart*** ***But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore*** http://i.imgur.com/J5bz25k.gif

3 Me gusta

Saluditos besitos! Que bonito temita nos compartes! image

1 le gusta

Esta chida amix, gracias por compartir :blossom:

2 Me gusta

saludos corazon gracias por pasar al tema!!! kmo estas?

1 le gusta

fiuuu fiuuu miro una picudita hermosa jijiji gracias por pasar al tema!!

Bien gracias aqui con antojo de todo lo que veo! :smile: :smile: pero bien! Y tu?image

1 le gusta

:grin: :joy: andale te toco el hambre jajajajaja

1 le gusta

Hay si amiga pues la comida que si puedo comer no me gusta image

1 le gusta

http://imagenesdeninos.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Imágenes-de-Niños-Abrazados.jpg
lunita!!!

1 le gusta

Besitossssssss image

1 le gusta

lunita!!! :joy:

1 le gusta

Ya llegue amiga jajajajaja como estas?image

1 le gusta

bien y tu corazon?

1 le gusta

Yo Mas o menos! image

1 le gusta

uta no dejas de comer lunita jajajajaj te me vas a poner como pelota!!!

1 le gusta

Jajajajajajaja hay siii es lo ke kiero jajajajajajaja subir unas libritas! image

1 le gusta

1 le gusta

1 le gusta

1 le gusta

1 le gusta