Gwen stefani 'i wish it didn't happen' reflects on her divorce

‘I wish it didn’t happen’: Gwen Stefani reflects on her divorce from Gavin Rossdale and admits there are ‘so many bad things’ about split

She is enjoying a new romance with her The Voice co-star Blake Shelton after splitting from husband Gavin Rossdale this summer.

And talking on The Tommy Show on 94.7 fresh FM on Wednesday, Gwen revealed some regret about the divorce, as she said: ‘I wish it didn’t happen. I wish this, that all this wasn’t happening,’

The 46-year-old singer also admitted there are ‘so many bad things’ about splitting with the British musician after 13 years of marriage.

Betrayal: It was reported last week that Gwen ended her 13 year marriage to the Bush frontman after discovering he’d had a three-year affair with the couple’s nanny Mindy Mann, pictured far left on a family outing in 2012

Second chance: Gwen is now enjoying a romance with her The Voice co-star Blake Shelton (pictured left)

2 Me gusta

Puro drama ya anda encamada con otro

1 le gusta

:laughing: QUE MALA ERES REENCAR :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 le gusta

RAPIDO SE LE PASO EL DOLOR QUE BUENO A REY MUERTO REY PUESTO PARA QUE ESPERAR LA VIDA ES CORTA BIEN POR ELLA :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Me gusta

Asi es! Hoy dia se divorcian y mañana nuevo galan…

1 le gusta

Pero para q se hacen las sufridas

1 le gusta

100% DE ACUERDO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 le gusta

YEAP :heart_eyes: