Estoy confundida con salma?

Salma Hayek ‘I have to work. It’s not about money, it’s about passion’

“I wish I knew [when I was younger] that I was going to fall crazy in love with the perfect man. I was so worried, and I dated some people I shouldn’t have dated. You get desperate, and you start seeing wonderful things in, like, the wrong guys. I also found some pretty good guys. But I wish I could say to myself: ‘Hey, chill out. You’re going to get a great husband that’s going to adore you.’ I would have saved myself a lot of personal drama.”

I’ve never been apart from my daughter for more than two weeks,” the Everly actress explained. “And same with François. We don’t separate for long periods of time. Never.”

Despite both husband and wife working to ensure they’re never apart for too long, it was the businessman that insisted Salma Hayek return to her profession after giving birth.

She explained:

“I said, ‘I don’t think I want to work anymore.’ And it was François who said, ‘Oh, no, you’re going back to work.’ And I said, ‘I don’t want to.’ ‘Well, you have to. We’re not putting up with some lazy girl in the house. That’s not who I married.’

He said something so beautiful. ‘I don’t want to be deprived of your work. I want to watch it, too. And the world has not seen the best of you yet. So you cannot stop until some of that is put out.’ So he sort of really pushed me, like, ‘Get up on your feet and get out there.’ And he was right.”

:confused: CUAL ES SALMA? O TE MANDARON A TRABAJAR O TRABAJAS POR PASSION AL TRABAJO:confused:

I don’t have to work now, but I have to work because it’s not about money, it’s about passion. I find it is my duty to explore business possibilities, it is part of my personal evolution. I want to encourage women to start their own businesses, to go out there and make it happen. Sometimes they have great ideas and don’t know how to get things done but I would say don’t give up – If you have an idea don’t dismiss it. Give it a shot.

LEAN ESTO:open_mouth:

The world of cinema nearly lost Oscar-nominated Salma Hayek after she gave birth to the daughter she made with billionaire high-fashion mogul Francois-Henri Pinault. Salma tells Allure (via ET) that after their now 7-year-old daughter Valentina Paloma was born, she wanted to turn in her resignation to Hollywood and spend her days taking care of her kid and maybe every now and again she’d use her man’s private jet to travel to a third world country to feed a parched orphan with her world-saving chichis of perfection. That dream was crushed when Salma’s billionaire piece said the words nobody wants to hear from their billionaire piece: “You have to work.” That’s a real “back up and come again, motherfucker” moment.

But Salma says that she doesn’t have calluses on her hands from shoveling for money, because she’s not a gold digger. As soon as her billionaire husband proposed, she let him know that she wants to be financially free. (I’m not saying that Salma got with Franny for his money, but in Heather Mills’ Guide to Gold Digging it says that you should always tell the rich dude that you don’t need his money. It also says that you should hit him with your fake leg if he tries to run away, but I don’t think Salma did that.)What do you think?

“I have a system in my life that I’ve chosen, where my expenses from before the marriage are my expenses. And he goes, ‘I know. That’s why I want to marry you.’ Maybe that’s also part of what works great in my marriage. I still have my independence. But he likes it…. And I get a lot of respect from him.”

Salma goes on to say that she was pretty hard-up and desperate before she found the “perfect man” in Linda Evangelista’s baby father. Um, I’d hardly call a billionaire who wants you to work “the perfect man,” but keep pulling our dicks, Salma. Now about that work thing, Franny pushed Salma to keep acting, because he doesn’t think she’s given us her best work yet. For being such a fan, Franny really doesn’t know his wife’s resume. She was in one of my favorite mid-90s masterpieces Fair Game with Cindy Crawford. It doesn’t get any better than that!

“I said, ‘I don’t think I want to work anymore.’ And it was François who said, ‘Oh, no, you’re going back to work.’ And I said, ‘I don’t want to.’ ‘Well, you have to [he said]. We’re not putting up with some lazy girl in the house. That’s not who I married. I don’t want to be deprived of your work. I want to watch it, too. And the world has not seen the best of you yet. So you cannot stop until some of that is put out.’”

Thankfully Salma listened to Franny, because if she didn’t, she would have never gone on to star in Grown Ups, Grown Ups 2 and Here Comes The Boom.

*Gore: Yo creo que al Pinault le conviene que la Salma se mantenga ocupada haciendo peliculas mediocres… asi ella se mantiene financialmente sin molestarlo a el financialmente…
y al mismo tiempo el puede tener libertad para sus “quien sabe cuantos amorios”…
esa es la impresion que esa relacion me da…
.alli no veo amor, ni pasion por parte de el… el se ve como forzaso u obligado en esa relacion…

1 le gusta

100% DE ACUERDO CONTIGO SANDRAELIZABETH, EN ESE MATRIMONIO LA QUE ESTA ENAMORADA ES ELLA PERO NO DE EL SINO DE BILLETERA:wink:

Bueno si ella esta enamorada del billete del marido ese no es probema de nadie porque por ahi andan otras con billetes que no pueden mantener una relacion estable y tienen que pagarle a un toy boy para que les quite la calenture vaginal y dando mal ajemplo a sus hijitos. No se porque criticar a Salma si sea como sea ella tiene un matrimonial y una familia estable.

1 le gusta

Jiar jiar mejor no lo pudiste decir vikiana :joy::+1:t2:

1 le gusta

Asi es…Salma puede dares el lujo de no trabajar mas nunca en su vida, mientras que otras tienen que seguir trabajando para mantener el macho de turno.

1 le gusta

Bueno el fue el q la escojio como esposa siendo ya un hombre divorciado vivido nadie lo obligo

Es que a estas viejas les da envidia porque de seguro son como su idola que tienen que trabajar porque nadie está dispuesto a mantenerlas ni darles su puesto de señoras y no hay nada de malo en trabajar pero lo feo es pagar para que te den un poco de amor que es lo que hace la chola jlow :joy:

2 Me gusta

jjajaajajajajajaja cachetada con guante blanco y sin ofender amix, se espantan del muerto y se abrazan del cajon o como decimos aca escupen al cielo y les cae en la cara :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yo no veo nada de malo q jlo ayude a su novio,el chico trabaja no es un pesado,tienen mucho en comun,quiere a sus hijos y la hace feliz.
Me gusta la parejita.
Salma tambien se ve feliz con su vida,el francés se pudo ver casado con cualquier mujer q quisiera pues la plata le sobra pero escojio a salma y ella anda igual como siempre con sus fachas no se hizo la sra pesada.

Jiar jiar bueno tienes razón yo no dije ninguna ofensa pero te apuesto que estas señoritas se van a ofender porque no se puede tocar a su chola :peach::peach::peach:

Tienes razón reEncarnacion pero porque idolatrar desmedidamente a una persona la jlow no es perfecta además no tiene dignidad porque el casper la engaño con travestis y ella ahí sigue y pues sarna igual su marido la engaño con la modelo hay que ser parejos pero no estás viejas están ciegas nomas ven lo que les conviene :speak_no_evil:

1 le gusta

:sunglasses:[quote=“Ladychiles1, post:13, topic:50335, full:true”]
Tienes razón reEncarnacion pero porque idolatrar desmedidamente a una persona la jlow no es perfecta además no tiene dignidad porque el casper la engaño con travestis y ella ahí sigue y pues sarna igual su marido la engaño con la modelo hay que ser parejos pero no estás viejas están ciegas nomas ven lo que les conviene :speak_no_evil:
[/quote]

HOLA REENCAR, PUES SEGURO QUE FUE ENTRE LOS DOS NADIE DICE QUE NO FUE ASI EL TEMA SE TRATA DE LO QUE ELLA DICE, ELLA MISMA SE HUNDE EN UNA REVISTA DICE QUE NO QUERIA TRABAJAR PORQUE ES VAGA Y SU ESPOSO LA MANDA A TRABAJAR EN OTRA REVISTA DICE LO QUE ESTA MAS ABAJO, DE ESO SE TRATA EL TEMA AMIX:wink:

I don’t have to work now, but I have to work because it’s not about money, it’s about passion. I find it is my duty to explore business possibilities, it is part of my personal evolution. I want to encourage women to start their own businesses, to go out there and make it happen. Sometimes they have great ideas and don’t know how to get things done but I would say don’t give up – If you have an idea don’t dismiss it. Give it a shot.

ADEMAS NO ME INVENTO NADA LA NOTICIA ESTA AHI ELLA MISMA LO DICE :smiley:

:wink::wink::wink:** asi mesmitico.** :grin:

1 le gusta