Empezo la fiesta rio2016 pero sin muchos espectadores oh no 😱😱

The party is on - but where are the spectators? Thousands of empty seats as Brazil welcomes the Olympics with samba, a supermodel and massive security
Brazilian police and soldiers have thrown a ring of steel around the Maracana Stadium for the start of the Games
Massive numbers of officers and soldiers are on the streets to prevent disorder or terrorism
The final day of preparations saw the Olympic Torch relay diverted by anti-government demonstrators
Fans say they are there for the sport and are relaxed about the massive security presence
Fears have also been voiced that Brazil’s interim president will be booed by the crowd at the ceremony

Brazil was on the verge of further major world embarrassment when its citizens, angered at economic strife, voted to stay away from its much lauded Olympics Opening ceremony.
The 80,000-seater stadium was less than two thirds full when the lights went down.
A Brazilian presenter told the audience: ‘We are 60,000 people soon to be joined by three billion’ on TV.
Twenty minutes before the world tuned in, many of the seats of the ‘sold out’ show remained empty.

Embarrassingly spectators were asked to make animal noises to create more noise and to use their phones to help illuminate the seating areas as part of the performance

The Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro began slowly filling up ahead of this evenings opening ceremony

Brazil has struggled to sell seats for the prestigious opening ceremony with many left unfilled by the time the ceremony got underway

3 Me gusta

3 Me gusta

PARECE QUE ESTUVIERAN EN GUERRA :scream:

1 le gusta

2 Me gusta

Organizers: Marcdo Balich (left), the show’s executive producer, and Fernado Meirelles (right), its creative director, faced slashed budgets and being overshadowed by the political climate in putting together the ceremony

2 Me gusta

3 Me gusta

Ya se sabía que no pegarían y aun así hicieron el gasto

[quote=“reencarnacion1, post:8, topic:153271, full:true”]
Ya se sabía que no pagarían y aun así hicieron el gasto
[/quote]

2 Me gusta

Era pegarian pero este corrector me cambio la palabra

La gente le interesa mas el SOCCER, alli si se llenan los estadios, ademas con ese lio de RUSIA que les banearon varios atletas pues perdio la gracia tambien.

1 le gusta

Enjoy the #OpeningCeremony, but be aware that this is happening, too.

POR NO DARSELA A CHICAGO AQUI HUBIERAN HECHO UNA BUENA OLIMPIADA PERO NOSA GANO BRASIL :smiling_imp:

3 Me gusta

1 le gusta

BRAZIL hizo bien el ultimo MUNDIAL de SOCCER.

1 le gusta

El mundial fue muy criticada la apertura el sonido estaba feo

estas olimpiadas van arruinar mas ese país lo mismo paso con grecia por eso quedaron en bancarrota las olimpiadas los enjarano :grin:[quote=“reencarnacion1, post:16, topic:153271, full:true”]
[/quote]

1 le gusta

me da risa que ya la vieron en muchos países y aquí en usa todavía ni empieza :smiling_imp:

[quote=“reencarnacion1, post:16, topic:153271, full:true”]
[/quote]

2 Me gusta

hoy si ya empezaron en NBC o en Telemundo :ok_hand:

1 le gusta

Pero ahí están de lúcidos los políticos ahorita tienen patass pa arriba todo a ver como les va