By RACKEL: JENNIFER Lopez... muy VERDE

Just a bit too short! Jennifer Lopez keeps her mini-dress in place as she flashes flesh on her way to judge American Idol

Lately the pop diva has been on a bit of a fashion roll.
On Saturday the multitalented 46-year-old showed up in an eye-catching green and black number that flaunted her impressive figure.
She’s been attending the filming of American Idol’s Hollywood Week in Studio City, California for the past few days, showcasing a new outfit for each taping.

Fashion forward: The dress featured an asymmetrical layout with one black sleeve and the other green, with a small cutout where the colors met on the right shoulder

Ready for work: On Saturday the multitalented 46-year-old Jennifer Lopez showed up in an eye-catching green and black number that flaunted her impressive figure

Shiny things: In terms of jewelry, aside from some assorted rings, the singer sported a large, geometric gold bracelet on her left wrist and some huge gold hoop earrings

4 Me gusta

Quite the work uniform: On Friday she showed up for taping in a sexy skin tight white dress with long sleeves and an exposed back

Beautiful in burgundy: Via an Instagram post on Thursday, JLo ravished in an extraordinarily skin tight red frock that was zipped down to expose her cleavage and had sexy cut-outs on the shoulders and sleeves

2 Me gusta

ME ENCANTA ESE COLOR VERDE , SE MIRA MUY JUVENIL.
SALUDOS RAQUE.

No me gusta nada el verde pero en el blanco se ve mucho mejor. El cuerpo se le ve muy bonito en los tres vestidos pero el marrón también esta feo aunque se le perdona porque el 80% de las veces acierta en el vestuario

Esta publicación fue reportada por la comunidad y se encuentra oculta temporalmente.

Le robo la idea de las botas a los Tigres del Norti…

1 le gusta

Q cuerpazo

Qué sexi se ve JLo así, solo le cambiaría el tinte a uno castaño medio y estaría perfecta :wink:

Las botas :joy: no me van. Me gusta el cafe

Y demasiado guera

<font color="CHOCOLATEE"hola

Me gustan todos!. Se ve fenomenal :wink:

Se ve guapa, muy bien maquillada. Pero ya no se le veian las nachotas tan grandes y ahora estan de regreso…:confused:

Eso mismo pense… volvieron las nachotas :grin:

1 le gusta

Seguro ya se las opero para levantarselas :relaxed:

1 le gusta

WOW DIVINA COMO SIEMPRE EL VESTIDO BLANCO LE QUEDA BRUTAL SE LE VE TREMENDO CUERPAZO:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: