Billboard en Ingles entrevista a la UNICA PRINCESA DEL POP LATINO <3

Lali Esposito Talks Getting Noticed in ‘The Age of Song’: Interview

Having launched her new single, “Una Na”, Lali Esposito is getting ready to make her way through international pop stardom. While clinging to the Argentine flag, the singer is surfing the Latin wave brought up by “Despacito,” the hit that made Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee (alongside Justin Bieber) superstars in the U.S.

“There’s something in pop fusion that catches the eye, especially to them, who didn’t notice me at first,” Esposito acknowledges.

A somewhat ironic comment given she is one of the most popular Latin stars to grace the Billboard Social 50. In October 2016, she rose to No. 2 and held on for 54 weeks. After a few weeks out, she made her way back to it with a new tune, and is currently on No. 23.

Now she’s getting ready for two shows at the mythical Luna Park Stadium in Buenos Aires, where A-listers such as Ed Sheeran, Maroon 5 and Latin trendsetters Nicky Jam and Luis Fonsi have performed. The tour in support of her second album, Soy, changed so much, she had to rename it to #LaliEnVivo – in English, “Lali Live.”

Restless and curious, confident in a promising scenario, Lali has brought Latin rhythms to her lyrics. “Una Na” was born in a jam session with cuban producer Andy Clay, and it showcases her coming of age as a pop icon. The second single, on the other hand, brought her team to work with the Colombian producers of Icon Music, the same hit factory that worked with J Balvin.

To Lali, it is not enough to work on a concept for the album. Each song must be dealt with as a unique piece. “We are in the age of song,” she reasons.

She also revealed that the third single would be a collaboration, and though it is as of yet unconfirmed, it is likely it will involve a male Latin artist.

In the the midst of her tight musical schedule, she is about to start work on a new film, directed by Gonzalo Tobal. In it, she’ll play a girl accused of killing her best friend. Then, in October, she’ll embark on a tour around Spain, which includes an appearance at a very important festival there.

Lali Esposito talks to Billboard Argentina about her current status in the music industry:

To Lali, it is not enough to work on a concept for the album. Each song must be dealt with as a unique piece. “We are in the age of song,” she reasons.

She also revealed that the third single would be a collaboration, and though it is as of yet unconfirmed, it is likely it will involve a male Latin artist.

In the the midst of her tight musical schedule, she is about to start work on a new film, directed by Gonzalo Tobal. In it, she’ll play a girl accused of killing her best friend. Then, in October, she’ll embark on a tour around Spain, which includes an appearance at a very important festival there.

Lali Esposito talks to Billboard Argentina about her current status in the music industry:

Your name wasn’t associated much to festivals a year ago. Now, every single one of them has your name in the line up. Expectations?

There’s something in pop fusion that catches the eye, especially to those who didn’t notice me before. Now they listen to songs such as “Una Na,” “Boomerang” or “Ego” and can imagine me on those stages. Only then they’ll hear the songs from my first album, and that’s something natural. That’s how artists become known. I feel the industry is enthusiastic with me playing live. I think it is essential to be able to share in a live setting. We are in the age of song.

Does the age of song make you have to run with music?

Yes, it’s like getting up late with the alarm clock. Even though I get up in a hurry, I try to order the industry’s rush, add my feeling of what is natural. It’s mainly that, being friendly with the new platforms. I used to listen to music in cassette tapes, and I remember that when we saw the CD for the first time at home, it was like “Wow!”

“Despacito” took Latin people to the highest point. Many attribute it to the fact that many artists collaborated on one song. Yet, your new song doesn’t have a “featuring” – Why?

Well, “Una Na” has no collaborations, but I’ll have one in the new record. I can’t say it yet because we still have a few things to confirm. There’s the song, which is mine, but we haven’t recorded it yet.

I can name three artists with whom I believe you could work with: CNCO, J Balvin and Maluma…

(Laughing) What happens when one is an artist at a certain label, as I am for Sony, that is delegated to the person who can help you the most. Let’s not forget we are below the entire continent and that it is hard to reach those artists. My third single will reveal the mystery of the Latin artist who’ll work with me.

Are you at your peak?

I hope I get higher. I am very ambitious. But, yes, I am in a great time.

Like si te vale versga y no leíste nada

Princesa del Pop Latino Hay una nomas👏🏻

PARA NADA! USTEDES QUEDARON ATRAPADOS EN LOS TIEMPOS DE PIEDRA :joy:

Ok! Y quien es Lali esposito?? Que canciones canta?

Para Mi es Una WHO

que feo travesti

para transexual :nauseated_face: