AWWW LOS PADRES DEL Año LA NENITA(22 MONTHS) DE ASHTON KUTCHER Y MILA YA DICE FU...U 😱😇

His wife Mila Kunis recently revealed she struggles not to swear around their young daughter Wyatt.
And much to Ashton Kutcher’s amusement this week it seems the tot has already picked up a very naughty word from her parents.
Taking to Instagram with a selfie capturing the moment as he struggled to keep it together, Ashton, 38, wrote: ‘When your 22 month old drops an f bomb and it is (not funny) except it’s really funny and you can’t laugh. #baddads #badmoms

‘It’s really funny’: Ashton Kutcher struggled to hold it together after his toddler daughter Wyatt used the F-word on Tuesday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3721790/Ashton-Kutcher-struggles-hold-daughter-Wyatt-drops-F-bomb.html#ixzz4GKbB7tIG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1 le gusta

On June 15, Ashton’s rep confirmed the couple are expecting their second child together.
Pregnant Mila has been busy promoting her new comedy Bad Moms making a series of TV appearances over the last few weeks.
During an interview on Conan last week, the Black Swan actress revealed her wedding ring cost a mere $90.
‘My husband and I got married … and he got me a beautiful engagement ring. Like, stunning, stunning, stunning,’ she said. ‘But for our wedding bands, for when we got married, I decided to just get them off of Etsy. And so our wedding bands are from Etsy.’

2 Me gusta

Ella es muy videogénica o pelicugénica ji ji ji

ESTA BELLA SU NENITA :innocent:

[quote=“tvadicta, post:3, topic:152493, full:true”]
Ella es muy videogénica o pelicugénica ji ji ji
[/quote]

Lo dijeron para promover la pelicula de Mila , lo que no me gusta es ver besar a sus hijos en la boca.

porque dejo a Drew Barrymore?

Esta publicación fue reportada por la comunidad y se encuentra oculta temporalmente.

HE VISTO ALGUNAS PELICULAS DE MILA Y SON MALAS TODAS !

Par de Feos

Tan linda la nena para que sus primeras palabras sea precisamente palabrotas :confounded: si así habla la pequeña como deben de hablar ellos :confused: